Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Fawns have finally showed up out in our field!

We have been seeing a doe with twins and a single old doe with one fawn for a couple weeks now. However, we are a bit worried for them. We have seen a large black bear twice this week in the same food plots. :(

We have been seeing a doe with twins and a single old doe with one fawn for a couple weeks now. However, we are a bit worried for them. We have seen a large black bear twice this week in the same food plots. :(
Having the same problem here,started seeing some fawns and a bear showed up last week

This is my best Blacktail doe and fawn pic from this summer, may 24th driving a logging road up in the coast range , mom was taking baby for a walk , I stopped and turned the truck off took some pics and let them slowly walk off , while I enjoyed watching them
701ABDC6-408A-4172-9DD0-6D4C0EB12048.png

Cool pic @OregonChris

We have been seeing them a little bit for a month but it wasn't until this weekend that they started coming out to feed on their own. Behind our house on our land we actually have a deer problem...last night there was 9 does and over 15 fawns out! Our bean field is toast

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back