PEAX Equipment

Favorite Worm.

Rev

My best performing 6" worm has been Mann's Jelly Worm (for bass). I buy them whereever I find them.

I like to use a good sized hook, and no weight. It slowly falls to the bottom and I work it extremely slow through weeds and over bumps on the retrieve. Seems to turn on inactive bass every time.

Often I have fished small lakes or rivers where everyone was pitching everything they had at the bass with little to show for it. I tie on the jelly worm and work the area. More times than not, I will land a couple nice bass to the envy of others. I like to release them too, as I'd rather not eat bass.

------------------
There is no conflict between a love for God, a love of guns and a love of freedom. -Rev.

Shane said he liked culprit worms,and I am a big worm fisherman myself.Culprit in redshad is my favorite.So what is everybody elses favorite worm.

------------------
Hunt hard and prosper.

I have one worm from just about each MFG.The Culprit red shad,Manns grape jelly worm,Zoom watermelon worm,Bass assassin green shad,Gambler black worm with a hook blue tail.Producto lure 10'' grape worm.

I also like the Macasion colors,ivory and different shades of red.

My favorite color combo is black and blue,works any where any time.

do you remeber the kangaroo worms from Mann's i havent seen them around in awhile but iused to be a field tester for Manns and they would send them to me by the hundreds.I havent contacted Manns yet but, im not sure if they even still make them?? anyone know?????
i sure would like to get some more ,they would be my favorite!

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

Here in az I fished deep clear lakes. I like to fish the berkley blue fleck lizzards in 4",Sometimes I fish the blue fleck work with a curley tail. I go thru 4000 a year on the lizzards and 2000+ on the worms. hehe I do alot of fishing. Ive tried other colors but nothing works like the blue fleck for me.

Delw

Back