Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Favorite Shed....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Does anyone have a "FAVORITE" shed that they've found and would never sell ?

I haven't found many but I have one I foud this year hunting with Greenhorn for bear that I'd never sell jsut to remember the Bear hunt we were on. Does anyone else have a Favorite one for any reason ?

I will have to take pics of one muly I found and an antalope shed I stepped on before seeing... :)

All i have a huge caribou shed double shovel he would have had to have been a big bastard. can't get the picture to you but it's nice. there are sheds all over up by the haul road heading to prudoe bay.

Take your pick......wouldnt sell any of them
ATKM2.jpg

This is my baby though.....94" typical
b14db4e8.jpg

YB

That is most of my stack....no elk or any of the racks along the side of the house (about 30 of them).....and missing about 30 more muley sheds since the photo was taken.
YB

Cha Ching!!! WOW! Great collection for sure! I bet that pic was a pain in the ass to take.. Moving all those sheds and all. Thanks for the pic.

Yeah it was a pain.....when I was about half way through putting them out there was a storm brewing in the background. Had to hurry and leave the elk and everything else out since they would start stinkn if they got wet again.
YB

| Bud Light .........|||'|";\,_____
|_..._...________ ===|=||_|_ '''|
"(@)'(@)""""* |(@)(@)*=''''' (@)

My favorite shed because I just about suffered a case of heat stroke last weekend hauling it out of the mountains.

Antler.jpg

Now that would be cool if it was a matching set and you had it mounted on the wall with a head attached...

It's still really cool though, is that your fingernail polish on the hand holding the horn?? ... :D

ELKCHSR you done went and made me blush. I was hopeing no one would notice the polish. Would you believe that I'm a bad aim with a hammer and thats the result. How about these bad boys.
horns2.jpg

hornset.jpg

horn3.jpg

horn2.jpg

Would you believe that I'm a bad aim with a hammer

NOPE!!!

Those are some really nice sheds also... and one cool play house you have there... Now I'm getting a little jelous... :)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back