Caribou Gear Tarp

Favorite rack characterstic

Hopefully a 325 Lb. three year old cow. BANG. I've got elk burger and steaks. Now I can can concentrate on mule deer and birds with my brown girl.

The bugle gets me going and whale tails, and big thirds, and strong fronts, and dark horns, and ivory tips, and really long forths, and AHAHAHAAHA everything! I'm like a freaking meth addict.

first thing, 4ths, then 5ths and the distance between 4th and 5th, then length of beam after 5th.
Then the front end.

I call him the "Deceiver". Nothing like some of the other bulls shot from this year but man when I saw the back end I got giddy:D He doesn't score worth a crap, weak 3rds, little mass, short main beams.... Yea I'd shoot him again.

135_0103small.jpg

Bart, when I first saw that bull.... I thougth DAM....that is a 360 bull.... and I never really analyzed him at ALL...then when you told me what he scored I about crapped!

But like Drath said... I sorta like the ones that look like this:
straightonY.jpg

Give him 3 more inches on the mains and on the 3rds... and oh... an inch on the rest of the tines... Like someone said abou thtem coming out and getting wide before they turn back....this guy does that...love it!

If I had a choice though, I'd take that Moose Bull that True shot a few years ago or Burns Caribou bull...those things are awesome!!!

Mass is definitely my NUMBER ! characteristic though.

I can't take it anymore and have been trying to be good...I just have to say!

Attachments

• NiceRack.jpg
    NiceRack.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 190
Symmetry, mass, darkness, ivory tips,...man it is hard to pick. Since I am just getting started, I would have to say my favorite type of rack would be any that I could get my hands on.

I can't take it anymore and have been trying to be good...I just have to say!

I see your rack has MASS, good points, and fairly typical. It looks like it could be penned raised though, Are you sure it's a natural grown rack ?

The last couple years rifle hunting I've been hoping to find one with at least one antler longer than six inches and no branching on either antler longer than one inch.

For archery I'm a sucker for any bull and hope for something thats a ranghorn or better.

aw ,give Ike a break,he probably don't know better.Aren't they pretty much all inflated in CA?

Back