Favorite quotes by outdoor writers, gun writers, conservationists, naturalists, ect.

And why I rent hunting dogs:
"I have gone through a number of hunting dogs, or they have gone through me, or at least my bank account, and I have come to the conclusion that the perfect hunting dog is one that belongs to somebody else."
P.McManus
90% of the entire experience (good/bad) is missed and that that is why if so painful hard to say goodbye to your buddy but so worth ii in the end.

Almost anything by Abbey.

“If people persist in trespassing upon the grizzlies’ territory, we must accept the fact that the grizzlies, from time to time, will harvest a few trespassers.”

“This is the most beautiful place on Earth. There are many such places. Every man, every woman, carries in heart and mind the image of the ideal place, the right place, the one true home, known or unknown, actual or visionary.”

“I find that in contemplating the natural world my pleasure is greater if there are not too many others contemplating it with me, at the same time.”

"Because I have had the opportunity to observe human beings for seven decades, and if you do it for that long and don't have a foul disposition, either you're simple or you haven't been paying attention." David Petzal.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oras
Back