Favorite left hand rifle?

Rooster52

Myself I am a Browning man with Savage in second place.I own several of each.What do you leftys shoot?

They make left handed rifles? LOL....I'm a lefty and I for some reason shoot righty thank god, hard to find lefty stuff.

I like Savages, but my Remington in a Bell and Carlson stock is great, too. I like anything that shoots well. I have a Remington, a Savage with a Criterion barrel, a factory Savage and a Ruger American. They are all 1/2-moaish rifles.

I'm right handed, but love my H&Rs. One of these days I'm gonna buy a Ruger #1 in .30/06 also.

I just added to my left hand Browning collection. Abolt Medallion in 30-06 topped with BUshnell Scope Chief scope.Older model in great condition.

I've got an old Savage 110L in .308 and a CZ 452 American in .22LR.

I really like the CZ, but I'm a huge fan of the Savage. Not a fan of all the new Savages that I've fondled at the gun stores. I'm in the market for a new left-handed bolt gun (in .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, or .260) but finding lefties at the local stores here is nearly impossible.

Here's a my sons new favorite, Proof Research 300 win magimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg, first seven down range! :)

My son is betting me that I will buy one! I'm a believer, but not a buyer yet... I've got two model 70 7mm's.

I have a Savage 7mm that bought a few years ago and love. I did grow up shooting a Ruger M77 in 270 and loved the feel of that rifle as well.

I'll tell you though my extreme weather model 70 is close to 9 + lbs? his 300 right at 6lbs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back