Extra Stupid Window Stickers

The wife and I went on a date today without the kids, to Wal mart. On the way there a little rice burner car flies past us. All I caught was the BLM and the silhouette, but I knew this had potential. I instructed my wife to give me her phone because I don’t carry mine on Sundays and to follow that rice burner. We did about 4 laps around the parking lot and finally they park. After what seems like an eternity a kid probably about 17 gets out and his Gf of the same age meets him in back of the car and they stroll into Wal mart hand in hand. I bet her dad is real proud.
1637547490881.jpeg

The wife and I went on a date today without the kids, to Wal mart. On the way there a little rice burner car flies past us. All I caught was the BLM and the silhouette, but I knew this had potential. I instructed my wife to give me her phone because I don’t carry mine on Sundays and to follow that rice burner. We did about 4 laps around the parking lot and finally they park. After what seems like an eternity a kid probably about 17 gets out and his Gf of the same age meets him in back of the car and they stroll into Wal mart hand in hand. I bet her dad is real proud.
View attachment 202559
The best part is the Walmart sign reflection in the window.

I mean would you expect to find that sticker anywhere else?
No, I wouldn’t. Mine above (I eat milf and cookies) was there as well, and it seems quite a good number of others on here. But we’re there to take the pictures, so I don’t know (or want to know) what that means. … I am sure something about diversity.

No, I wouldn’t. Mine above (I eat milf and cookies) was there as well, and it seems quite a good number of others on here. But we’re there to take the pictures, so I don’t know (or want to know) what that means. … I am sure something about diversity.
I think if we were tasked with matching the shoppers inside Walmart with their cars in the parking lot on any given day we could do a pretty good job.

Seen in miles City, could be a hunt talker.

Attachments

• 5909570F-7D9F-4917-89D0-3757D06878BA.jpeg
    5909570F-7D9F-4917-89D0-3757D06878BA.jpeg
    908.8 KB · Views: 149
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back