MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Extra animals and deposits.

Tom

As far as I know right now, we have 3 of the 24 of us who can't make it and may loose their deposit at Thompson's. If anybody shoots two animals or an upgrade, we should ask Thompson very nicely if we can count the deposit of the other's toward that extra animal or upgrade animal. Maybe we'll have extras come hunt, I haven't heard of anyone for that yet though. Then we could reimburse those who had to work and can't use the deposit. Make sense?

If we kind of say that we are considering making this an annual event, if he'll work with us since it's a large group and there may always be people who have to cancel at the last minute and we booked more than the number of hunters he usually gets (didn't you say the he normally gets 16 per weekend?), maybe he'll be more inclined to credit those deposits to extra animals or upgrades...

I would certainly put any reimbursement to good use. I didn't really expect anything back in the way of a refund.

Right now, I'm batting 1 for 3 for gatherings and 0/2 for hunts. I'm doing better at drinking and gambling than hunting. Hmm.. Maybe there is something to be said for that.

I would certainly be ameanable to making this an annual event. Maybe even a twice annual event with another hunt in the fall for those who choose...

Anyway, what ever ya'll decide works for me.

:cool:

Back