Exo 3500

acharenio

i have been looking for a backpack and have it narrow to the kuiu icon pro 5200 and the exo mountain gear 3500, i'm more incline to the exo because is made in the USA, but like to hear some input from people with experience.
thank you.

I've had an Exo 3500 for a couple of years now. It's a great pack, I don't think you will be disappointed if you get one. It's big enough to carry everything I need, but it isn't bulky. It carries heavy loads as well as anything else I've used. I have no experience with the kuiu. When I was researching packs the kuiu reviews were mixed so it didn't make the short list for me.

Good luck,
Ben

Last edited:
I have an EXO 3500, it's great! Several of my hunting buddies have bought 3500's after trying mine out. Both packs your looking at are good options.

I have the first gen exo 3500. before that I had Mystery Ranch and a Sitka bag. My wife packs a Stone Galcier. I prefer the Exo over all and prefer the Exo over the Stone Glacier because of the organizational benefits and comfort. I'm tempted to upgrade to the newer exo but i'll run the first gen another year. The product is damn good and the service is better from what I hear but i've never had to take advantage of it.

Ok everyone. I am starting into elk backpack hunting. Little back ground, I'm 43, 5'6, 160lbs. I have gotten into elk hunting in Colorado and done 2 hunts, all from horseback. I am going in on foot this year. Looking for a pack. I am torn between the Kuiu 7200, Kifaru Nomad2 w/ native, and Mystery Ranch Marshall or Metcalf. I have no means of puts my hands on any of these packs. Any and all input welcome. Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back