Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

end of the yanks!!

Being a Twinkies fan I am really happy to see the new yank yorkies go down in 4:hump:
As are most baseball fans....its tough being on top...everyone is always tryin to knock us off. This time they did....27 times before.aaaa didnt happen. We are the champions around here sounds like a broken record most of the time.....:cool:

It seemed the Yanks were "out of sorts", trauma with the lineup, A-rod, distractions, etc. I hope that was the case. Otherwise, oh boy, Cards or Giants will have their work cut out for them, big time.

It seemed the Yanks were "out of sorts", trauma with the lineup, A-rod, distractions, etc. I hope that was the case. Otherwise, oh boy, Cards or Giants will have their work cut out for them, big time.
Out of sorts???? plain and simple...they sucked and they need to give back a portion of their salary just to save face.....:cool:

Cards walked into a buzzsaw tonight in the form of an old cy young winner. Dang. Why is that 4th win so damn tough. I am having visions of 1996 when the Braves dogged the Cards from being down 3 games to 1 and won it.

Cards walked into a buzzsaw tonight in the form of an old cy young winner. Dang. Why is that 4th win so damn tough. I am having visions of 1996 when the Braves dogged the Cards from being down 3 games to 1 and won it.
I hear ya! While I'm definitely looking forward to the game, I'm not terribly excited about the outcome. Playing game 7 at home is a huge advantage. If the Cards don't get a lead early I think the Giants will pull it off. Their bullpen might be nastier than the Cards and that's saying a lot! That said, I think it was smart of Matheny to save some of that bullpen fire power for tonight. Pitchers on both sides will be on short leashes tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if 2-3 runs is all that is needed pull out the win tonight... :eek:

No they are not. I don't have a good feeling about tonight. The Giants have never won a Game 7, but streaks always end... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back