ElkHntinMD'S AZ ELK

tree stands are only effective if you have good cover, otherwise your silloette will stick outand spook the animal so you have to go where the limbs are.

GREAT BULL MD

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Delw:
someday i will draw a tag there in AZ, i have 5 bonus pts. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats funny.... I live in az and in 21 or 22 draws Ive only drawn one elk tag LOL

Delw
maybe you should apply for an easier tag

Ive tried for cows archery cows muzzy bull etc.. then when the early bull came out I only try for that now and unit 9 10 and 8... These units have less people and....
Delw

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Delw:
Ive tried for cows archery cows muzzy bull etc.. then when the early bull came out I only try for that now and unit 9 10 and 8... These units have less people and....
Delw
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> You should have a pile of bonus points, why not try for a muzzel loader tag again? it would be pretty easy with a scoped weapon, although its not in the early season like the early rifle is

Last year I had the highest amount of bonus points( I think there was only 13-15 with as many as I had). I drew unit 9 tag number #00001.

I saw lots of bulls just nothing that was bigger than what I had in mind... last day I shot the first bull I saw a spike. I saw pleanty of bulls under 300 and 2-3 around that.

Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back