Yeti GOBOX Collection

Elk Video...BTD

Cool promo for your decoy rig! It that was shot in mt I would get that off the internet. You could get a ticket for having a camera attached to your bow. Good luck, just trying to help.

Actually, the camera is fine, checked with FWP. It is not bolted on and their reg is weird about it. Because you can take it off and clip in on your person or pack. It is not screwed to the bow.

Come on B, you can't show that hat in these hills. Everyone will think we are all freaks over here. LMAO Nice videos, this one and the other promos. Hope to see everyone wearing one soon.:eek:

Actually, the camera is fine, checked with FWP. It is not bolted on and their reg is weird about it. Because you can take it off and clip in on your person or pack. It is not screwed to the bow.

Thats great, If thats legit I will have to give that a try next season! I think you have a great product there. Keep up the good work. Mark:)

Where is the vid of the other two bulls?

Ive tried a few camera setups on my bow and there is always too much shock from the bow to even see where the arrow goes or does.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back