Elk mount... Fin'ito !!!

Oscar,

AWESOME mount!!! I wasnt sure about it when you first mentioned it, but that is one of the best looking mounts I have ever seen. I cant wait to see what you come up with for your bear.

TUFF

Great looking mount. Fantastic idea, I'm sure that will look excellent in your house. I might have to do one like that down the road but since I live in "the raghorn capital of the planet" I'd need to go out of state to find a bull like that. Oak killed the last big bull in Colorado.

Saw it at cabela's... They didn't have the water running. Something about an extention cord running to it, even covered by duck tape would be a NO NO from Osha. they were looking into a battery operated one.

At any rate, thanks for the Kudos guys !!! Anyone go o cabela's today ?

I made a special trip to Cabelas just to see it--the mount looks amazing! Kudos to you for the idea and to those who did the job.

I brought my son to Cabelas as well, your elk looks great Oscar. My kid kept asking about the water because he had seen the pics here. All in all a good day at Cabelas.

-Ed

Guys I'm sorry about the water not running. I don't know if they ever got it up and running on the battery powered one. I know they were working on it. Can't believe Cabelas wouldn't let them run an extention cord to it.

I will say, I'll have it back next week at my house and anyone wanting to see it can call me. If you bring your kids we'll have an icecream cone for them as well :D :D

Nice looking mount Oscar...

Looks like the little guys will have some thing to swing on... :D

Nice looking mount Oscar...

Looks like the little guys will have some thing to swing on... :D

HAHA.. I think the Giraffe' mount will be the slide in the Jungle gym. I would worry but I have perfect well behaved kids....(And a taser).

Yah, they have it down at Cabelas until Sunday I think. They have the Water figured out via Battery but won't have that part on during the week, just on Sat. I'm going to try to get it delived home on Sunday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back