Yeti GOBOX Collection

Elk Hunter Magazine

idahonative

Hey guys, just wanted to help spread the word about our new publication, Elk Hunter Magazine. Our first issue is already in mailboxes and we've been getting some really good feedback.
Our editorial staff includes Randy Ulmer, Nate Simmons, Ryan Hatfield, Mike Duplan, Jay Scott, Chris Denham, Remi Warren, George Bettas, Dan Staton, Tony Bynum, and Paul "ElkNut" Medel.
I hope you'll all take a good look and consider us for your off-season reading material. Our website is www.elkhuntermagazine.com.
Our editorial includes backpacking, horse packing, meat & field care, fitness, how-to's, feature hunting stories, historical columns, a detailed column about elk language and calling, and more.
You can also reach me by email at [email protected] if you have any questions or comments!
Happy New Year!

Attachments

• EHM Issue 1 cover Low Res.jpg
    EHM Issue 1 cover Low Res.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Do you also have some beast mode pictures of dudes doing arm curls so they can backpack out an elk head with 30 extra pounds of head cheese because they don't know how to cape an animal? :D Sorry. I find that funny while doing pint curls with dinner tonight.

For the record, that magazine showed up in my mailbox. I don't know how, but it's sitting by my throne, and it's a good read, for what that's worth. Good luck.

Thanks guys, comments much appreciated. For the record, no Beast Mode. We do have a good hardcore element (you'll recognize that if you know our contributors) but we're pretty diverse. I think any and all elk hunters will find good info they can use. Our mission is to "inspire, entertain, educate, and share", and I think you'll find that's the case. I've had plenty of experience at this, and I intend to keep it at a very high and ethical standard with no "over-the-top" content.
I'm very proud of our editorial staff. I hope you'll visit the website or on Facebook to learn more about them. Some very good experience and credentials.

Back