Elk hunt suggestions

I actually used the most recent kill photo on this site to back up my point. Neither you or I could use ours as representatives of SW Montana this year. You originally commented on SW Montana, that would be anything west of Big Timber all the way to were you are. It also seemed that you were implying that if you shot a big bull around here that it would have to be a park bull (which wouldn't matter) if it was. Maybe I'm taking you all wrong. Must of been the initial slandering that's still bugging me. Maybe you're right if you're referring to the Beaverhead. I've hunted over there a handful of times only.

All right, ill be the better man. I concede, you are a more accomplished elk hunter than I will ever be. There, now can we get along?

Don't think that was ever implied nor was the thread about anyone. Had to do with SW Montana elk quality. Thanks for the compliment though;)

No prob lawn. I have never heard big timber referred as southwest Montana.:confused: I would think of southwest mt as Lima,dell,dillion,or wisdom.

Last edited:
Just going by what the weatherman and FWP maps say. You're WAAAy west so Butte probably seems like Central Mt.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back