Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Elk ecology and management & pronghorn ecology and management

CB1

Probably a long shot but does anyone have a copy of either of these books they are willing to sell for a decent price? I have seen them for sale but extremely high prices since they are no longer printed.

Hoping to read up and keep learning but no luck finding these. Thanks!

I dont own it but was able to get the elk edition through my local library for 30 days at a time. Been reading it and will have to recheck it soon.

Thanks. Didn’t see it here locally last time I checked. Maybe I will get lucky.

I saw one on Ebay the other day for 150.00. There are some google listing for 400-500.

I frequently buy rare and out of print books. I suggest you contact stores that do not have an internet presence, but might likely carry what you are looking for. Oddly and perhaps ironically, there are many book stores that do not have a digital presence. Also contacting wildlife departments are universities can find you what you need. Sometimes contacting authors/contributors directly can help you in your search. I bought my copy of Elk from WMI years ago for ~$75 and I found my copy of Pronghorn online for $60. If you can find either for under $200, I suggest buying. The content inside is worth it.

Reactions: CB1
@406LIFE thanks for the insight. I’ll try that. I have only seen them for $200 + or less but real rough shape. Hoping to stumble on one since they seem to contain a lot of knowledge.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back