Effing ticket prices

Bigjay73

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
5,510
Location
Home of the OTC
Ridiculous what tix have become. GA Ella Langley at Red Rocks were going for $800 , looking up Avs tix, they have some okay tix, but some games are 100% resale and ridiculously priced. I get it, its a luxury, nobody is forcing you to attend events. And they wouldn't sell at these high prices if people weren't buying them, but wow! Wish I had $800 to blow on 4 random hockey tix, would be nice! Does anyone see an end to scalping, and if so, would legitimate outlets just raise prices on tix?
 
Ridiculous what tix have become. GA Ella Langley at Red Rocks were going for $800 , looking up Avs tix, they have some okay tix, but some games are 100% resale and ridiculously priced. I get it, its a luxury, nobody is forcing you to attend events. And they wouldn't sell at these high prices if people weren't buying them, but wow! Wish I had $800 to blow on 4 random hockey tix, would be nice! Does anyone see an end to scalping, and if so, would legitimate outlets just raise prices on tix?
Have you tried Rockies tickets?

:D
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,109
Messages
2,250,040
Members
39,095
Latest member
jtb2018
Back
Top