Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Ebay sellers

Michaelr

Are there any Ebay sellers on here?

I just got started and think it is pretty cool.

Yeah I've sold quite a bit of stuff on eBay. Just started last summer and got rid of a lot of stuff that was just taking up space, and made quite a bit of money on what I thought of as mostly just "junk." Sold a Bushnell rangefinder for almost as much as I paid for it 2 years prior. Was pretty happy about that.

I was selling quite a bit of stuff last year on it. I have a huge amount of stock to put on Ebay, but have way to many irons in the fire right now to try and do any thing with it... :)
If I can give you any hints, let me know and I will try and help..

yeah WH and I started selling on Ebay together and it has been fun....

Now his parents keep given a ton of stuff away to sell on Ebay and now we have to much to sell...His dad just gave us a ton of 30-40 year old Penthouses... Things like that I am not sure we can make much money on!!!!

Yes, but it all adds up, it is more than you had last week... Nothing to get rich on, but it sure is a lot of fun...:)

And there are stores in some areas that do all of the work for you for just a small fee. I havent used it, but I have heard that it works.

Yes, ebay awesome but always a affect, i mean u got ur bad sellers who can jip ya or not send ya right thing, theres those who buy from ya, might play around, or buy and say i never got it this guy i bought it from is jerk i never got it, happen to us and he kinda made our rep look bad but we did back, so i only sell if i have to or i want to:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back