MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Eastern South Dakota with an eye on Wyoming

Keeptrying

Hello everyone, Huge fan of Randy's show. Learned more than I could ever list. Sure wish I had found them a couple years ago. My wife and I hunt here in SD and took our first trip to Wyoming to hunt this past fall. All DIY public land stuff. We have horses but haven't used them to hunt yet.

We learn more every trip, and are pretty squared away with equipment, fitness, technology, and shooting skill. Plenty more to learn I'm sure.

Hoping to draw rifle tags for NW SD this year and possibly eastern WY again. We are also beginning our journey into archery hunting. I have a recurve I have shot for years and bought my wife a compound for Christmas. Should be an exciting new adventure.

Glad to be here.

Welcome from somewhere close to you. I go to Brookings and Webster a lot. Stick around, there is more info than you can possibly ever read here and the guys and gals are great. (Except for that midsummer stretch where some of us get a little crabby cuz we haven't been hunting for so long :) )

Black Hills are an awesome place to hunt!!!!

Wyoming & South Dakota have become my favorite places to hunt; if I could move I'm pretty sure I'd choose Rapid City.

Welcome!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back