Caribou Gear Tarp

East vs West Fish Off!!!

LP, This date was set about 2 months ago and I'm sure you were involved. Remember this-

Hmmmmm....Gotfish?, Aug 22nd is on a Thursday. Dont know if that is what you meant or did ya mean the 24th???? I'm all about it. Plan it, put up posters, send emails, death threats, cops, whatever....I'm there!!!!

LipRipper

Looks like your busted.

Westy...

Ahhh...yes. I remember :rolleyes: Unfortunaly, since Nobody had mentioned it lately, I figured it was a no-go. If I could be there, you know I would, but I still have to work, Unless you all put it off one week ;) But yes...I guess I'm busted for this one......THANKS Westy... :D

LipRipper

God Del looking at them things (whatever they are) is terrifying. Thats okay you westside woosies won't take me on in the Pacific, except for Delw.

LP, Just messing with ya!

If I don't one of the elk fags would. It's always better to get razed by one of your own. Right :confused:

Next weekend is Labor day weekend. Not one of the best times for us poor old fisherperson's (that's for you NC) to be on the lake is it? :(

So, I guess your elk bait. :D
:D

Westy...

Well, this is the first I've seen of this post. Unfortunately, I will be working this Friday, or I would definately be out there for the festivities and representing the Eastside to a victory(again) ;) You all know that the ONLY way you can beat the eastside is to set a day that none of us can show up. Put this on hold for one week and then I'll come school y'all!!! I'll even go to Pleasant to show you how its done!!! Anyways...have fun!!

LipRipper

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHThe tears are comming...I knew you girls couldn't pull this off.....It was just to easy......None of you could pull a trick out of a bag if it was sitting in your lap......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!So what is going to happen now...Maybe you guy's could beg to go into the curling iron section.....But I think one of those girls have more testosterone than the bunch of you put together......Last minute and I didn't think any one was serious.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!This is better and cheaper entertainment than going to the movies...Because it never ends.......Maybe this site should be re-named to the "Never ending saga of the fisherwoosies"........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I do have to say though...Thanks for the entertainment......
And I'm glad Bill could keep it going while I was gone...It's hard to say when my next fire call is going to happen. So this would be a good place for me to hang until that happens...One must keep entertained you know......ROFLMFAO!!!!!!HAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!

Got to be chitting me. 2 months in the planiing and POOF! nuttin happens????????????
WTF is wrong? Take the day off work,tell a lie to the wife,steal lunch money from kids,anything to make a get together happen. I can show y'all pics of what happens when hunters make plans for a get together. They happen and we know how to take pictures and post them.

I sure didn't...That is why the name Da fisherwoosie anonoumus group had been started in the first place....

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back