East vs West Fish Off!!!

Westy...

So are we going to have this thing or what. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I vote that we get it together. Lets meet in the parking lot where you pay by 7PM this Friday night the 23rd. We can figure out some quick rules and just go fish. :D :D

Westy...

Hmmmm thats sounds like an idea but I wont know till tomorrow night.. probally could make it though if my mom babysits.. oh shit she is(april just told me I forgot) I think and april isnt working, maybe I could take april and she could see that I am not the only one that hyper fishes......

I was out today but mainly for a boat ride.... Do you guys know how long it takes to get from Shithouse cove to the 4 lane via trolling motor and a calm wind? wana guess?

A long time HAHAHA

Delw

I assume you mean at the entrance to the 10 lane at Pleasant? Sorry I am probably coming in late here. But can you please give me the specifics on where and when? I plan on being there.

Thanks,
NoviceDave

I would go. I would love to help administer a fishing beat down on the eastside social club. But I would have to be a back seat suck unless I can get a new tire quickly for my fishing machine. I thought there was a spare under the little plastic thing on the trailer and there isn't. If anyone has a backseat open and wouldn't mind a nude dude for a back seat suck (back off elkboys)... speak up.

Okay I get it now. Bartlett this Friday (8/23) at around 7 PM. I'll meet you there.

Delw, this is perfect for you. Carefree has a lot of good places for you to take April to eat. I'll even spring for your dinner as a Thank You for all the work you are doing to the Skeeter. Not to mention the long trolling motor trip you had to take.

NoviceDave

I think the lake is Bartlett... something about the eastsiders being afraid of catching big fish so they wanted to fish a lake where they would only catch fish the same size as their cranks and spooks. :D

I'm bummed, I'd love to go, but Fiday night I have a soccer game to go to and then I'm taking my youngest to a DBACKs game(free tickets). :(

Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Delw, this is perfect for you. Carefree has a lot of good places for you to take April to eat<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I forgot all about that Carefree is one of the few places that still has a dairy queen thats serves food... :D :D

There is no need to thank me your are letting me use it. Its the least I can do...

Someone letting someone else borrowing their boat is worse than letting someone borrow their wife.. :D :D I mean its a boat man... :D

I will know tomorrow night for sure on this trip... I have a lot of things to do tomorrow and if they dont get done, well lets just say I will get them done!

Delw

joker.gif

And just think, ELKCHSR is missing out on all of this. This is a real classic for sure.

Nude Boy, I was thinking of what to write when I read that, but I will let it go. ;) Be glad the other elk boy isn't here to see this though.

joker.gif

Sorry Westy I would love to get out there, but I am getting ready for the Salt and time is closing in. Funny how shit creeps up on you.

Looks like the Westside only needs to show up to win. Kevin and I will be there if there's going to be a battle otherwise we will just fish Pleasant.

Westy...

Okay, okay, one ugly eastsider head officially raised. Not that it does any good. Everyone knows I just catch birds, turtles and a little bait! As a beginner I thought I'd start out with the easy stuff. :D

Hope one of the eastside guys shows up. All it would take would be 1 to show you guys how it's done. :D

Obviously I won't be there cuz

1. Family stuff
2. No boat
3. No boat
4. Did I say no boat yet?

Have fun guys!

Westy are you really going to refer to us Eastsiders as "Ugly"? You have to remember, we have looks, brains, brawn and all the good lookin wimens.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back