E-bay lost another member

fd-ems-emt

After trying to selling a M1 carbine 15 round magazine I get suspended,, Here is my respone to the company I sent them..

This e-mail is being sent in response to my BS suspension>>

After reading the reason in your e-mail why I was suspended , I have decided to leave E-bay and Paypal. I have been a member for over 4 years and having almost 400 pos feedbacks with NO neg's. Here are the reasons I have decided to leave..
I have been screwed twice, paying for an item and not receiving it, with you doing nothing in trying to correct the problem. Now I'm now finding that I am working with a company that is against gun ownership, causing the rest of the country or should I say forcing them to follow your state rules in buying or selling on E-bay and Paypal. I want no part dealing with you... I will be also sending this message to all of my gun clubs members and friends. I'm sure after they read the reason for my suspension, they feel the same way I do.
Your customer services is also the worst I ever had to deal with, You make it impossible to talk to anybody with not having a telephone number and using all correspondences by e-mail only.
If you want to discuss this matter any further, you already have my home phone number,, I will only talk to someone ,, I will not be sending or responding to any e-mails from you anymore.

Thank You,,

THey now state , that M1 carbine magazine of more than 10 rd. are against the law to sell on e-bay..........Here is their e-mail to me ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dear fd-ems-emt ([email protected]),

We regret to inform you that you have been suspended from eBay for a period of no less than 30 days. Consequently, all of your current listings have been removed from the Site regardless of whether or not they violate eBay policy. During this period you will be unable to leave or receive feedback, bid on or sell items, or file for an Unpaid Item credit. Should you need to access information from listings which ended before your suspension period, you can do so by reviewing the notices you received at the time the auctions ended.

You have been suspended for engaging in activity expressly prohibited on eBay's Site , specifically:

Violating our Firearms guidelines:
M1 carbine magazines with more than 10 rounds

We have taken this action only after careful consideration of your account. We have reviewed carefully the offense that led to this decision and verified that the correct action was taken.

Hey guys....in case EBAY has not noticed, the silly Hi cap mag ban expired last year. They are now legal. I wonder if they know about that??

:cool:

Sounds to me, like any other business in America they are being overly careful to cover their own asses. Maybe annoying to you, but if it will keep them in business and not manage to get them sued or shut down that is the bottom line. In the end they are providing you with a service for reimbursement. If they choose not to take your business for whatever reason (including the fact that you may not be wearing shoes or a shirt, remember the old sign?) that is the way businesses choose to do business.

I understand you being annoyed. But to give them crap for being unamerican because they wont sell weapons is ridiculous. What's more American than protecting your right to pursue the almighty buck?

I myself will not deal with a company or a bank online. I do not trust buying anything or selling anything online AT ALL. I have heard toooo much about e-bay and flatly refuse to have ANY dealings with them what so ever.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back