Yeti GOBOX Collection

DUH!!!

Flytier

It's Saturday afternoon. A warm sunny afternoon. 73 derees, just a slight breeze.
So I decided to go shoot some chuckar and quail. The best idea I had all day.

The worst idea I had all day was to go to a place called Rattle Snake Canyon. Duh, I wonder why the named it that?
The next time I go back there, is when hell freezes over. That way I'll know the snakes arent out sunning themselves. Duh.

So a few snakes scared ya? :rolleyes:
errrr would me too ;) :eek:

Glad ya made it home.

I barely made it out with my life. I absolutly hate snakes with a passion. They are wicked, and evil and they scare the living s--t out of me. Especially the ones that I see, and the ones I dont. The next few days are going to only be in the upper 50's, so maybe I'll go back then.

LMBO Flytier!! A guy on one of our crews is scared to death of snakes! Rob grabbed part of a rubber hose that was laying on the site and stuck it under a couple boards on the wood pile....knowing of course that this guy would be heading that way soon.....

He picked up a board and Rob yelled "look out for that snake!!!" The guy ran and jumped clear up on the top of the truck. LMBO :D :D

I could have told you why Rattlesnake Creek was called that. Next time you really need to check in with me I can tell where all the evil places are cause I don't go there.

Remember what I have told you in the past. Anything that crawls on its belly for a living is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!

At least you don't laugh at me like Ron does when we are hunting. Flytier you and I beleive in the same philosophy.

How about dead ones, do they bother you? A farmer where I used to hunt hogs, would kill rattlesnakes and throw them in the back of his truck. The dogs back there were used to that and didn't mind. If you would walk up to the truck and make a rattle sound though, the dogs all got to edge or out of the truck pretty quick. So, hope you get some quail, etc. It sounds like a neat place. Are you allowed to kill the snakes?

Yea it's a real cool place. Has a creek running down it and high rocky hills on eah side. Very scenic. I might have pushed my luck and went in a little further, but that Benelli only holds three shells, and each snake takes atleast that many shots. We can shoot all we want. But the snakes we have here would look like worms to yours Tom. My dad ranchs near Austin, so I know how big Texas snakes are. I've only seen maybe two or three here that would even come close to those down there.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back