PEAX Equipment

Duck huntting pics.

No it is not mine....it is just an illustration for Oscar.

It is a great mount though.

When and if I finally get my dream home built and the den finished, this is the kind of mounts I am going to try and get up!!
biggrin.gif

AAAHHhhhhh cchit Elky.. that was a good one....

I got a picture for you too...

middle-finger.gif

TMFRSHIRTfullpic.jpg

top_bar3.jpg

unclesam.jpg

And maybe one more...

images

HEHEH.....

Hell MEATHEAD, I really don't have a good picture I think ? I think one of them is the one on the Right in this pic :

ducks.jpg

But I think that was the Female.... Not a good picture...

All my ducks are at the Taxidermist. So I'll have to bug him sometime for them.

MEATHEAD, Looks like next year I'll have to head over there to get a pretty one
smile.gif
Also, I don't think We have Shovelers here either. Any in that location ? I'll need to find the best spot and take a plane ride
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

We don't get very many shovelers over here. Me and flipper shot some in Texas. The green wing you have there my be a juvenile duck, alot of time they don't have good {plumiage?].

I think there is 2 types of Green winged teal... I thin kWe have the Uglier of the two... I got a book and will look tomorrow !!!

THANX for the Pics !!!!

I am not a big fan of most duck mounts, but the one you posted Flipper is pretty sweet. I might have to look into getting one similiar. Here is a shot of a green wing with good plumage I shot this fall.

Axl_GWT_1.sized.jpg

The reason I put up that particular mount was 1st it is a beautiful mount....2nd I figured Oscar didn't know the difference between a drake and a hen
tongue.gif
kinda like the "caribou" question he posted a week or so ago
biggrin.gif

So I thought he may have been talking about a hen
wink.gif

Mtmiller.. YAH, Now that I'm remembering, I think that is the one.. I jsut think it wasn't in full "PLUMAGE?". And wasn't as preaty. But look at the standing picture that Meathead posted. It has "0" for green on the wing ? But more grey ?

I was thinking that the bird I shot was black with some green in the wing but the more I think of it it looked like that. I jsut shot "SO MANY"
wink.gif
that I can't remember what it looked like
biggrin.gif
It defenitly wasn't like the one posted above -->>

Flipper, Thanx for pointing out the difference between the hen and a drake ... PLEASE not picture above .. HEHE !!!

Yea sure Bill!!!LOL!!!
I know we are friends, but I sure wouldn't want to take your favorite girl friend, thanks for the offer though!!!
wink.gif

Thoes are Greenwing teal. Heres are some more pics of the Greenwing. Not my mounts, wish they were.
20018884.jpg

MEATHEAD.. I figured it out.. I'll have my teals back from the Taxidermist next week. HE said it was a NEW bird with Nothing for the color, It takes 2 full years for the Color to come too.. and Woodys take 3 .. Fortunate enought I had a Woody at least 3 years old !! Thats why It looked like a Different bird (My Teal from yours). I'll see what this years hunting goes but I think I'll have a nice Mount before this years hunting season though
wink.gif

Cool that 90% of the birds that are huntable a guy can Buy from a Bird Breader at Taxidermy Show Quality with "0" holes in it
tongue.gif

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back