PEAX Equipment

Dub and the British wind

Crockett

> > President Bush is representing the United States of America on a highly formal, orchestrated state visit to England.
> > Air Force One stops at a bright red carpet along which the
> > President strides to join Queen Elizabeth II in a beautiful, ornate 17th-century coach hitched to 6 enormous matched white horses. The coach proceeds through the streets
> of London en route to Buckingham Palace,the Queen and the President waving to the cheering throngs.
> > Then suddenly the right rear horse produces a thunderous passing of gas that reverberates through the air and rattles the doors of the coach.
> > Uncomfortable, the reaction of the two powerful figures is to
> > focus their attention elsewhere and behave as if nothing extraordinary had happened.
But a sulfurous odor begins to permeate the carriage and the Queen is the first to realize that ignoring what had just happened is ridiculous.
> > She explains, "Mr. President, please accept my regrets - I'm sure you understand that there are some things that even a Queen cannot control."

> > President Bush replies, "Your Majesty, please don't give the
> > matter another thought.

You know, if you hadn't said something I would have thought it was one of the horses. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back