Yeti GOBOX Collection

DU article -- Cheeseheads expload!

jrabq

Saw an article about the Minnesota portion of the prairie pothole region in the latest issue of Ducks Unlimited. The map was rather funny looking, the entire state of Wisconsin just vanished! Sort of hard to think it was an innocent mistake, given Minnesota was the focus of the article. What do you think? @seeth07 @BoomerUSAF ?

20230903_151126.jpg

I’ve gotten to the point I hate reading that stuff. Regardless of the source.

The inaccuracies, pointed and targeted statements, regurgitated information for the talking points at the time.

Like it’s psyops and social engineering.

urn_cambridge.org_id_binary-alt_20170923131556-16548-mediumThumb-S0022143000209702_fig1g.jpg

I mean...it pretty closely follows the outline of the last glacial maxima. The one most say created the potholes.

So 2 of the first 3 replies totally missing the point SMH 🙃
No it doesn’t…

It’s a picture with zero context other than a pointed direction you wished it to go.

Nor could you be even bothered to post a link to the article as well.

No it doesn’t…

It’s a picture with zero context other than a pointed direction you wished it to go.

Relax Francis, in was in jest to the Wisconsin and Michigan guys particularly the two mentioned in the first post.

No clique, just don't think it's as serious of a post as you were making it out.
Yet it was nothing but more for an inside joke….

Totally understand now…

Only a few select were going to understand it….

Sorry to have thought it was something more.

No it doesn’t…

The joke is that Wisconsin is labeled “MI” on the map in the original picture. I didn’t see it for a bit either.

I love Wisconsin and will never leave (except for like 5 months a year when I retire;). Just spent the day on the beach at Whitefish Dunes State Park, it was about as perfect as a day can get. I would miss it dearly if it was gone🙂

The joke is that Wisconsin is labeled “MI” on the map in the original picture. I didn’t see it for a bit either.

I love Wisconsin and will never leave (except for like 5 months a year when I retire;). Just spent the day on the beach at Whitefish Dunes State Park, it was about as perfect as a day can get. I would miss it dearly if it was gone🙂
Thanks….

My mind wasn’t going that direction today.

Been scouring the interweb trying to figure out the elk thing and it’s frustrating me.

Back