DS's Ram.....

lol DS......the way you got your ass burnt up, no one is gonna need any grease!....you probably here an echo when you fart.

:eek: :D
:eek: :rolleyes: :D :cool: !!!!!DS

Loco......I had to reduce them from Bip to Jpeg..they were taking up too much space and I have posted a lot of photos lately and I had to let them go...but I have them reduced now so they can stay up. My host only lets me have about 10 pix at one time if they are Bip...and about 100 if they are jpeg, so I have it figured out now.......

Here ya go....

ram1.1.jpg
ram2.2.jpg
ram3.3.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-08-2002 09:03: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

Wow, I just got back into town a few days ago. Looks like the BS has been flying about the DS ram.
Congratulations on you ram DS. I've only been guiding sheep hunts for 13 years, so I don't know if I have as much experience as the ex-spurt on the other board. By looking at the photos I finally found, I would have guessed your ram to go about 37" on the long side. I've always thought it was pretty easy to tell if the horn tip was long enough to meet the base. (full curl) Anyway, you got one hell of a trophy.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back