Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

drunk mm.com member.....

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Man i was reading a thread on mm's and not paying attention to the member names and I thought for sure i came across a post that a drunk guy wrote. It was all jiberish and misspelled words.....well i looked at the name and spit out my food i was eating....i guess hes "HOLIER" than most.....

is that even a word??

muhahahahahhahaha

lay off the milkshakes!

LOL...
booze.gif
YAH, I'm not the best typer (Ya think ?!?!) and when I'm in a hurry the 2 fingers I type with usually cross over and get all tied up. People get the Jist or my sober "Drunken Rampage" usually so I don't worry about it.

I think a lot of people mistook my post as me being a very mad. I just think there are a lot of Stupid people. It's one thing to talk trash, but when you throw chit around about another person, then have a I'm better then that attitude makes me puke. Maybe just when I know the person. I'm at fault with a few posts on others getting busted for something that I didn't know. But I always play both sides. (I've been on both sides).

No offence to some but I've met a lot of guys that Say they are "Holier then thou" then you get them around a Campfire and you hear the Real "them". I'm not one to Fault someone’s hunting practices and I'm not one to turn someone in, Call me wrong, because it is technically, but I will then choose to hunt again with them or not. I'm not perfect although taught the line hard. We all fall under temptation. That’s the part that pisses me off.

I'm one that shouldn't judge by the way I post, but still........I did, and now I'm probably done.

AZH, I usually get PM's from guys when My name comes up, Don't hesitate to Drop me one ifyou see my name getting thrown out. I don't make it ove there anymore much at all so when Something is said I miss it.... Alot of times it's Bait and I would take it if I knew it was there. I like making idiots look dumer'er ;)

What about those that worshipped him saying he made a mistake versus those same guys hearing about someone else (they didn't know) and then wanting to burn them at the stake? That's what pisses me off, along with the holier then thou attitudes.

Yep...it is getting alittle hostile on MM lately..everyone must be PMSing and cabin fever has set in.

we should not judge others till we know the whole story and remember that there are 2 sides to every thing...and or 3 sides..his,theirs, and the truth.

I think way too many folks are getting suckered in to a pissing match...people just want to think the worst of others....guess it makes them feel better about themselfs.

Have a nice day:)

He did Wrong, is Paying the Price, and will be back as good as new. We all fall, it's how we pick ourselves up. I've talked to him several times over the last 6 months or so. Even what I know it's not for me to hang him or Gossip (in my mind).

He can get crucified at the stake, and maybe rightfully so, Just not here. I have the Power to stop it and be it right or wrong, I'll use it. He Fugged up,everyone knows now, and I moved on......... (Just my squewed thinking maybe ? )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back