Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Droid or iPhone?

Just switched over from a Droid to an iPhone 4s, never going to look backwards, the iPhone is far superior in ease of use, apps, and is even a better phone, an early criticism.

Sounds like iPhone then, if for no other reason than the elitist, snob reasons.

iPhone 4s is pretty cool, but so it the Samsung Galaxy S 2. I currently have an iPhone 4 and like it and it is for the people who like easy. But if you want a bigger screen, get the galaxy. Best advise I can give you, go to the store and use both phones for a few hours and pick the one you like best.

I have had multiple Android Phones as well as Blackberry's never an IPhone. I have been against Apple products for a long time. However, with the new IPhone, I would strongly recommend getting an IPhone over the Android phone due to the leaps that Apple has made and the ease of use the new IPhone gives you. Not to mention all the other crap that Apple has like accessories and such that blow away all the Android Phones. I am not saying to not get an Android phone I love my Samsung Fascinate, however, I would say that I am 90% sure that I will be getting an IPhone in July. When I have a new upgrade. I also used to work for BestBuy and have some contact still in the mobile department who would likely agree with what I said here.

I've got an Iphone, like it pretty well, with a gps and mapping app, I used it faster than anyone in our hunting party could get their gps units running. I've got an otterbox and hate it, rubber sheath comes off all the time, I'm thinking about a lifeproof box, labeled as waterproof to 6 feet, dust proof, can even use the camera underwater.Anyone ever use one?

Just got the new iphone 4s and a Lifeproof case. Spendy case but love it - best case I've ever seen or owned - have dropped it a few times already and it is tough as nails and does what it's supposed to. Flip door lets you plug in a charger but it has very tight tolerances and tough to get the charger end put in sometimes - definitely won't work with an aftermarket charger end - gotta use the supplied usb/iphone charger.

I have the Droid incredible. I like it but the battery SUCKS. I've had it for over a year now though so maybe the batteries are better now.

I've had both and have the Iphone 4 right now. I am an apple snoob but did try the droid phones first big difference for me was battery life droid would not last a day for nothing if you use it much at all. I also second the Lifeproof case suppose to be able to go 6' under water with it so it should be pretty hunter friendly.

I was in the same boat back in May. Trying to decide which to buy. Whether true or not, I got the droid because I was told by several (including the sales rep at Verizon) if something goes wrong with the droid, you go to a verizon store and they fix/replace or whatever. If something goes wrong with the iphone, you call apple, get charged a service fee, then have to send it in (if no apple store is present where you live) if they can't help you. Like I said whether that's true or not, I don't know. I was also told the droid typically had more free apps available than the iphone.

As far as the droid incredible 2, I like it. Does everything I need it for. Battery does seem to suck but you can turn off certain things and change some settings to make your battery last longer. But still need to charge it every other day and daily with lots of use.

Might go with the iphone next year just to see if there is much difference.

Smart phones should be banned. Texting and driving ---- against the law.
No really, just ask somone with a iphone4s what to do?

Yeah, I'm waiting for my phone from the shop. APPARENTLY you can't jump out of the boat with it in the pocket of your waders. Didn't get drowned, but damp enough to make it ummmm...not work. Hopefully whatshername will give it to me before we get the waterproof box for it.

Get an IFon if you want your Yuppy friends to think you're cool.

Get a Droid if you want to use it as a phone and have something proactical and easy.

I have the DROID Bionic.

Back