Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

dream season

live free or die

pittsburg 11-12.jpgWell, just back from ten days at camp with my sons. Annual Thanksgiving trek.After killing my bear, and a 140lb doe and a nice buck with the bow I burnt my last NH tag on this buck on Wed. Would have rather one of my sons would have killed it but when opportunity knocks, oh well.:hump:

Sweet buck and beautiful background. My brother moved to NH last yr from Michigan and loves it there. I gotta get him into hunting so I can one day go after a moose there with him.

I grew up in New England.Always wanted to go back and rattle some whitetails.Nice deer you have there.

Thanks Guys not as wide as my bow kill but still respectable for the area. 10 days of hunting hard we only saw four deer between me and my two boys. They got hammered pretty hard by winter 2009.

Sounds like you worked hard for that buck...to me that is more important than anything and you tend to look at those hard earned animals on the wall a lot more then the easy ones that come along from time to time..

Only saw four deer,...and now there is three.:D Different kind of hunting back there,you never know what will show up.Growing up in Western Mass. there wasn't many deer,(about three decades ago)but a few years back a guy shot a 200" typical whitetail in my Dads county.My brother-in-laws family have 500 acres in Southern N.H.,every time we visit I wonder what if.

thanks again, ya up here we have to hunt hard. Seems that down below where the weather is better and alot more houses there are deer every where but up north there is not many deer but a couple million acres of prime habitat. Trust me we get excited seeing a single doe! Probably had 40 buddies at various camps in the area for a week and this was the only kill! Even the Moose herd is not well right now. I would rather draw in Vermont or Maine right now till they get it right. Guide friends here would like to see a year or two closed to rebuild. Deer populations in southern and central are better.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back