Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Dream Season 2015

wswat

2015 was a year I will never forget. After a epic 2 year hunt after this big whitetail I was able to tag him. Missed him last year once and once this year but the 3rd time was a charm. Then went on a cancelation Elk hunt in New Mexico and was lucky enough to wrap my tag around a dream elk for me. Last my Father and I went on our yearly hunt this year took us to southern Alberta. After many days of glassing and stalking I was able to take a this buck on the last day of season. My taxidermist is going to love me!
bow2.jpg

elk.png

bow1.png

Dang! That year would be a good life time for many! Congrats. Love that drop tine on the Whitey

Three super animals in one year, congrats. Just curious, was your whitetail even better this year than last year? 2015 is going to look really good hanging on your wall once your taxidermist is done.

Woah! Congrats on a bang up season!! All great animals but just looking at that elk gives me the shakes. You got tougher nerves than I. Well done!

Yes he exploded from 2014 - 2015. I have his sheds and he was a 150" deer last year. And everything grew mass, beams, tine length along with way more extra points.

Three super animals in one year, congrats. Just curious, was your whitetail even better this year than last year? 2015 is going to look really good hanging on your wall once your taxidermist is done.

Wow! A dream year for sure! Congratulations!

Holy cow. Glad you labeled this thread "Dream Season"! I would be pretty wary of anyone that thought shooting animals like those is typical. Nice job!

Holy moly. I would probably just quit after a year like that. Congrats. That whitetail has got me all amped up and wanting to punch my last tag. Thanks, I needed a little motivation.

Back