Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Dream jobs for some HTer?

I’d probably be a social media influencer, maybe start a gym focused on training for elk season, call it “Bull Shape” or something like that. Sell my soul for free gear and “pro” deals. Seems like a popular “job” these days

I’d like to learn everything under the sun and get paid well for each and every apprenticeship from the best mentors this country has to offer.

In the future, I’ll never need another for anything except companionship.

If you want something done RIGHT, do it yourself…

But seriously, I’d really like to become a guide too. Both fishing and hunting. I’ve always had a natural affinity for fishing, and I’d say I’ve gotten pretty lucky for a bonafide first generation hunter also. I love seeing and being around wild animals. I love seeing people in that emotionally charged state of mind. It would be incredibly fun.

I’d probably be a social media influencer, maybe start a gym focused on training for elk season, call it “Bull Shape” or something like that. Sell my soul for free gear and “pro” deals. Seems like a popular “job” these days
Remember the fitness craze p90x? Or tae bo?

You could start a new fitness program: "Bull 400". Would include stretching and conditioning exercises using a 75 lb pack, and maybe an orange dummy training rifle (marked "6.5CM")

I have no interest in the recently advertised position for male prostitute. I heard the job sucks. Move over Rodney Dangerfield.

Being a guide in Alaska during hunting season always seemed like a pretty sweet gig.

But the pool boy for a hot sugar mama sounds like the easier route. I'd imagine it would be pretty easy to get time off with that gig!

I think I’d be a good congressman or senator. Bring a little flair to the place.

I mean just the thought of bursting out laughing when these idiots speak and walking over to put a dunce cap on their heads would be a step forward. I’m gonna have to find someone who can make a boatload of dunce caps though.

Independently wealthy with a large ranch. Plenty of work to do, plenty of money to hire people to do the stuff I don’t want to do.

The N Bar would do nicely.
Finally someone included the key part of owning a ranch. I always get a chuckle when someone posts up they want to own a ranch so they can hunt and fish more.

Finally someone included the key part of owning a ranch. I always get a chuckle when someone posts up they want to own a ranch so they can hunt and fish more.
Your forgetting all the landowner tags for your Senator friends and a Kelly Riley clone sugar mama.

See post #33

Remember the fitness craze p90x? Or tae bo?

You could start a new fitness program: "Bull 400". Would include stretching and conditioning exercises using a 75 lb pack, and maybe an orange dummy training rifle (marked "6.5CM")
I’m Surprised an influencer hasn’t implemented a hunting fitness routine using the shake weight.

I think I’d be a good congressman or senator. Bring a little flair to the place.

I mean just the thought of bursting out laughing when these idiots speak and walking over to put a dunce cap on their heads would be a step forward. I’m gonna have to find someone who can make a boatload of dunce caps though.
I’d like to love and laugh at this comment.

Reading some of the other ht’ers dream jobs like owning a ranch, having people to do work for you that you don’t want to do, getting illustrious benefits for your limited contributions I would say that you have come up with the only feasible path to any of those dreams.

Been there, Done that. Eventually it ends with the line, "It's only about sex for you. I want a relationship."
It would probably be better to end like that than some crazy rich guy who’s been the sugar daddy for your sugar momma finding out what she’s really been up to.

Back