Draws & Water Storage

OzzyDave

Put some ARB storage draws in ute (utility) over the weekend. Been meaning to do this mod for a while - helps to keep things where they are meant to be when it gets rough.
Also added a 65 litre water tank for the remote trips I do. It’s already plumbed with small pump, just have to hook it to 12v. It’s slim line but nearly full width. The tank is not a permanent fixture (held down by ratchet straps) so can be removed when not needed.
It’s starting to come together.

61F4CB43-BA89-4C88-9D9A-CB35AB3222BF.jpeg

Sure seems to be less crawling around in the back, if you can access from both sides, instead of just the rear area. I'm too freaking short (and fat) to reach over the bed side

The drop slide for 12v 60 litre fridge is just magic for my short legs. I’ve made up some clip on sections that go on top of the draws when they are extended, turning them into tables. Great for putting the little gas cooker on, having a cold beer or three.
Myself and a couple of mates have planned a hog bow hunting trip in June. It’s a relatively remote cattle station of about half million acres. Self sufficiency is mandatory.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back