Draw clarification?

WYelker

So just want to make sure I understand...

My wife and I entered the draw for NR combo deer.

if we draw that gets us the “general” units.
Is there a second drawing deadline for us to apply for the limited quota permits or did we have to select that in the March 15 draw?

I realize that to apply for the limited you have to draw the combo first, but not sure if it all goes in at once or if there is a second draw for those successful in the combo.

You apply for the permits at the same time as you do for the General tag. You need to draw the General tag first in order to be in the draw for the Permits, but the draw is done at the same time/back to back. The deadline was 1 Apr 21.

Still plenty of great General areas to hunt though.

You apply for the permits at the same time as you do for the General tag. You need to draw the General tag first in order to be in the draw for the Permits, but the draw is done at the same time/back to back. The deadline was 1 Apr 21.

Still plenty of great General areas to hunt though.
That is cool. I was not sure how that all went. We are only applying so that we can bring my son on the mentor hunt. So if one of us draws that is the goal. I just wanted to be fully aware of the process for the future...

That is cool. I was not sure how that all went. We are only applying so that we can bring my son on the mentor hunt. So if one of us draws that is the goal. I just wanted to be fully aware of the process for the future...
sounds like you have a pretty good plan for this year and potentially options for the years to come. Have fun and good luck on the general tag draw.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back