Download On Your Own Adventures Episodes

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Many of you have bought DVDs of our old On Your Own Adventures series. We are out of Season One DVDs and getting close to running out of Season Three and Four. For those looking for a better option; an option you can watch anywhere, you can download to any device from this platform and get every season you want.

Click on this link. http://randynewberg.vhx.tv/

And then select one of these tabs.

OYOA.jpg

Thanks for all your support. Appreciate any purchases you make. Plus, for every $9.99 you spend on our downloads or in our store, you get an entry into the "Win a Hunt With Randy" Sweepstakes. The winner gets an elk hunt in 2016.

I just ordered the Fresh Tracks Season 3 downloads, but am still hoping the DVDs will be available for the new series. I already have all the previous ones. They are all still good to watch!

Purchased season 4 last night for an 8 hour flight. Trying to download to an iPad. Seems like it is trying to save but do you know where? I select 720 so it doesn't use up too much space. Looks like I can watch them now but don't see where or if any down loaded successfully.

Purchased season 4 last night for an 8 hour flight. Trying to download to an iPad. Seems like it is trying to save but do you know where? I select 720 so it doesn't use up too much space. Looks like I can watch them now but don't see where or if any down loaded successfully.

When I've transferred videos from PC to iPhone using iTunes, they show up on the iPhone under the "TV" app under "Home Videos".

Will Fresh Tracks Season 5 be available for download? The High Definition version of FT Season 4 was great. Well worth the extra time to download.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back