MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Double barrel hand cannon anyone?

Some things are meant to stay classics, the 1911 I believe to be one of them....

I didn't have the sound on and I thought he was shooting 410 shotgun. I thought they finally made a pistol I could hit something with.:)

Rock River Arms also committed blasphemy by building a polymer 1911. John Moses Browning has turned in his grave.

Rock River Arms also committed blasphemy by building a polymer 1911. John Moses Browning has turned in his grave.

This is the exact same thing that revolver fanatics said about those new-fangled semi-autos when they first showed up. :D

The stopping power of the AF2011-A1 is tremendous: 2 bullets for a total of 460 Grains weight impacting at 1 to 2 inches apart (depending on the distance of the target) will knock down a bull, while the whole 18 bullets, for a payload exceeding 4000 Grains, can be delivered to the target in about 3 seconds.

Ummm...I want one?

i can see in my mind twin 500 sw revolvers together,what i cannot see in my mind is wanting to pull trigger on said weapon,at least not twice.:eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back