Caribou Gear Tarp

Donuts in the Root

TheNorthStar

Bitterroot HTers, I'm swinging through on my way home this season to stop by for a tour of a business my company supplies tool and die for and I would like to show up with some baked goods for them as a thank you.

I see there's no shortage of options, so who's got the best donuts in Hamilton?

Bitterroot HTers, I'm swinging through on my way home this season to stop by for a tour of a business my company supplies tool and die for and I would like to show up with some baked goods for them as a thank you.

Freestone is about your only option in Hamilton

No shortage of options?? We have no options!

Freestone's the only one, unless you want to go to Super 1 or Albertson's. I was not impressed with my first and, to date, only Freestone donut. IGA used to have amazing donuts but covid staffing shortages put an end to their bakery.

Consider skipping the donuts and going to River Rising or Mineshaft for other kinds of pastries.

@YukonGold I suppose you both are correct so I will ammend my statement to say you have no shortage of bakeries instead. That doesn't always mean donuts, I guess. Either way, thank you for the advice.

@Hem I'm as sure that I have Dale's number somewhere in my phones contact list as I'm sure his advice would be to stay the hell out of his valley. :LOL:
Honestly since IGA quit the bakery I don't know what to recommend for donuts. The Merc in Corvallis used to have some great baked goods. Also, Glen's Cafe in Florence used to be famous for fresh baked pies. Most donuts I see these days come from the outside sales guy from the lumberyard. mtmuley

The Merc is selling donuts again in Corvallis (it's now named Bowers Market). If you call ahead they will have some ready.

The kids like the Freestone donuts. I'm not much of a connoisseur myself and I thought they were pretty good. I liked the bacon ones - but anything with bacon is a preference for me.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back