PEAX Equipment

Dodge Ball

Sako7STW

Funny but crap! If you have seen the previews you have seen the movie. I give it a 2 out of 5. Stiller should be b*tch slapped for doing this film.

Stiller should be b*tch slapped for about his last 5 movies. What kind of crack has he been on lately? Watching Dodgeball wasn't even an option for me. I can't stomach him anymore.

I agree with all of you. I wish that I would have read your reviews before spending the money to rent this piece of crap.

Well, slap my a$$ and call me Shirley...I laughed like hell. And 'Marsha' looks goooood in leather! hump

WTF ? That Movie was AWESOME !!! The part were the Trainer threw the wrenches at the players and said Duck. The part were Stiller pumped up his Private part. It was a good movie. Cheesy....why yes, Funny, No dobt !!

i thoguht was funny not great i bet meet fockers be better im waitng or are we there yet look for those to got be good yes ben stiller kinda sucks

No way! I'm with Oscar and Q1! That movie was hilarious! I could have done without the cheerleader tryout, though! GROSS!!! LOL!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back