PEAX Equipment

Do any CO hunters care?

Oak, I doubt that you are the only one who cares about this issue, but most of us do not live in Colorado and have no influence on the decisions of the state government. If you have any suggestions on how an out of stater should react, I would be happy to listen...

cool.gif

Nope Dan, it's pretty much a CO issue. That's why I said "CO hunters".
tongue.gif
But thanks for listening to my rant.
wink.gif

Oak

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-16-2003 20:44: Message edited by: Colorado Oak ]</font>

Oak and Dan,

I feel like I have to disagree with you (if for no other reason, because I thought this was in SI, where you are supposed to have debates...).
This is not just a CO issue. This is a National issue. And the issue is Hunter Apathy where you have a bunch of people who call themselves hunters and fisherman, but they only care about the game as it relates to their Freezer.

Read some of the topics in SI, and you see people arguing to be able to extinct Salmon runs, as they are worried that the $6.00 of grain they consume each year may go up by two cents.
rolleyes.gif
You have other people, who are active in various "wildlife" organizations like FNAWS, and they are defending Welfare Ranchers and the running cattle on Public Lands.

I for one want to see CO have a strong Elk population, as that will keep the Texans from driving to Idaho....
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Back