MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

DIY Hunter from the Permian Basin

Redraider7

Hello Hunt Talk,

I always had an interest in hunting until I begged my Mom to take me on my first dove hunt. My interest quickly turned into a passion. Like most of you, I don't hunt anywhere near the amount I want to. I do have an muzzleloader elk hunt in New Mexico Unit 13 in November that I am really excited for. I lived in NM until recently moving to the Texas side of the Permian Basin for work. Spent most of my time hunting in SW New Mexico around the Sacramento Mountains & the deserts to the East. Also, I have spent some time in Western Montana. I plan on continuing to apply for New Mexico every year for big game while also testing the few public places Texas has to offer. If there is anything I can do to help just send me a PM.

Brendan

Hello Hunt Talk,

I always had an interest in hunting until I begged my Mom to take me on my first dove hunt. My interest quickly turned into a passion. Like most of you, I don't hunt anywhere near the amount I want to. I do have an muzzleloader elk hunt in New Mexico Unit 13 in November that I am really excited for. I lived in NM until recently moving to the Texas side of the Permian Basin for work. Spent most of my time hunting in SW New Mexico around the Sacramento Mountains & the deserts to the East. Also, I have spent some time in Western Montana. I plan on continuing to apply for New Mexico every year for big game while also testing the few public places Texas has to offer. If there is anything I can do to help just send me a PM.

Brendan
Sent you a PM sir

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back