DIY archery elk hunting partner

Jgeiger48

I am planning a DIY elk hunt this fall for archery and rifle in Colorado. I would like to find a reliable and physically fit hunting partner. I am a fun guy to hang out with and I would love to meet a good hunting partner. I am thinking white River national forest but am open to other ideas. Please message me of you're interested thanks!!

John

Last edited:
Hey Dale, I should have put where I am in my last post but forgot. Sorryabout that. I am in the Dever Colorado area

Can you get both an archery and rifle tag in Co.??I'm a NR so I never really looked into it.I may be doing a 3rd season hunt this year otc.Have to see if Wy has any love for me in the deer/antelope draws first

I drew a cow tag for 2nd rifle in northern Colorado but you can get an OTC elk tag as well I'm pretty sure. I'm gonna get an OTC tag for whatever sex I can for archery season.

I jumped on a Montana elk archery hunt last year after a fellow forum member posted that he needed someone after his partner backed out at the last minute. That hunt turned out to be a dream hunt come true by the second afternoon!
Good luck on the hunt!

Back