Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

disapionting gt

milshooter

The first and last Wisconsin GT was horrible. No one showed and I slept in a cold tent for nothing, but the fishing was still great. All i have to say is I will never try to help people that want to fish and hunt cause it is not worth all the grief that ensued from all the work. So to all I give up and dont ever plan on going to any GTs from now on.
milshooter

:(Boy Rod... :( I am truelly sorry for what happened, :( if I had been closer, would have went... I am glad you got to do some fishing though...
Hope you stay around....
Russ...

MilShooter... Thats how it goes man. I went up to your Post on the top and saw 8 people saying they could go and NON saying they would be there ... MAybe you had Phonecalls from people saying they would go but no-one posted ? I don't think you can Count GT's out because no one showed ? That's just unfair.

We had a GT here last year and it was OK, Of course I wanted more but it was a Good time. You didn't show but I still love ya man :D I'd of had a good time if no-one showed too, but thats just me ;)

Like others, Unfortunately I'm a bit far away or I'd of made it. I like GT's. Sorry to hear your First one didn't work out as planned....

Well, lets turn that frown upside down....

How about we have a GT at Moosie's this week, and BBQ some freshly frozen Salmon from Alaska, and I'll show pictures and captivate everybody with tales from the African Bush.

I know moosie, but i had gotten a guide for some of the areas i didnt know. I had put alot of effort into it and if I woulda seen your GT. I woulda have tried to make it. I think im just frustrated. So I just posted to show even though they didnt show I had an excellent time.
milshooter

I'm with Gunner and I think you should turn that Frown Upside down.... :D

I understand being upset, but you need to realize that it is Dang near impossible to get anyone from out of Town to go to a GT unless there is a Big Hunt or Big Fishing trip of some thing out of the Norm for people to go too and make the trip worth while.

I'll have GT this Wed. Want to show up (Lodging and Dinner included :D )

We had a Jersey GT here last weekend. We had about 7 guys say they were coming. At the last minute 3 of them backed out. The boat was already chartered and paid for. Had to scramble to get other non members to go so I didn't have to eat the cost by myself or raise the price to the others. My wife prepared a great meal, and only two guys that were on the trip showed to eat. (thats ok, more dessert for me) Thats the way GT's go. We will have another one. The guys that showed were great guys, and we had a ball. Caught some fish, and made some new friends. Sometimes things happen that people don't expect, family obligations, work, etc.

Milshooter. I'm haveing a GT tomorrow. Just an FYI, You're invited :D :D

I know it's tough durring the Week, I'll try to do another one on a weekend sometime.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back