Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Disagrees with Marvel

Michaelr

[size=+2]Disagrees with Marvel[/size][size=-1] <HR align=left>[/size]Dear Editor:

Once being Jon Marvel’s neighbor over 20 years ago in Stanley, I personally feel that Jon just likes to see his name in print.

Now WWP and Marvel have a problem with the L&W Rock quarry? What negative effect has the quarry had on your precious Greenfire Ranch? Just this summer, my husband and I were commenting about how bad the once beautiful ranch has gone to hell since WWP has taken it over. It’s nothing but overgrown knapweed. How can dust from the quarry hurt that? I haven’t heard your other neighbors there complain.

It’s just like Wayne Butts says, “WWP has declared war on Custer County in all attempts for us to make a living,” and I totally agree. I’m upriver from the quarry and I have no problems with the quarry as long as they work with BLM on their reclamation. I personally feel that Jon Marvel needs to keep his nose out of Custer County and stay over where he belongs, in the Wood River Valley with the rest of his kind. Leave Custer County alone, Jon. We don’t need your kind from over the hill coming in and telling us what to do or trying to stop people from making a living in an area where jobs are hard to come by as it is. Like I said, it’s an ego thing for Jon to see his name in print.

Beth Freeman Miller

:D :D :D :D :D :wank: :wank: :wank:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back