Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Directions to the Ohio GT.

7th

Ok, this is how you all get to the Group Camping.
This is on I-77 just north of I-70 at Cambridge Ohio. You will need to get off of I-77 at exit 47 and go East. If you go into Cambridge you are going the wrong way. From I-77 you go 6 miles on SR-22, to go to the Group camping you will pass the main intrence to Salt Fork Park (on the left) and go about a half mile, it will be the first paved road on the left side. Take this road and you will go about 200 yds and it will be on the left side as you top the first hill on this road.
Will be looking forward to seeing you all there. I will be getting some fire wood for us to use there too. So, if you need any more help let me know.

Hey Frank, would you mind driving down to my place and taking me and my gear up there then setting it all up then tearing it all down then taking it and me back home and unpacking it and putting it away? (I'll sign your UTA card for you and you can call it Mobility Training! :D

Just sit tight when you get there CG, or ask Yancy!! :eek: :eek: Frank and I can pick you up on the way from my place to Salt Fork! ;) Looks like I'm gonna have to renet a "U" Haul for this trip!! :eek:

No, no, now that would make it cheese wouldn't it! :rolleyes: LOL (See, some mistakes are better left unfixed!) :D

Simple directions:

South of Ohio: Follow the Carona Bottles.

West Of Ohio: Follow the Coor's cans.

East of Ohio: Follow the Bud bottles.

North of Ohio: Follow the Molson cans.

In Ohio: Pabst

When they all come togather in a huge pile ....YOUR THERE!!!!!

P.S. Paw's..Don't mention the brazed Emu recipe I sent you to Smitty!!!!!

Paws,
Is mommy going to let you get away for that long? Well you have the U-haul packed and let me know, Lets see, a hour and a half from Byesville and I get out at 2 then a hour and a half back, time I eat at your place ( I am starved time I get off work) and get you dropped off it will be time for my beddy by so you better make room in the U-haul for the first night and then Sunday better be ready to haul out less you want to make the rout after work Monday.
CG, just follow your hart and that will bring you to our door. The boys and Mommy are getting ancy for your precence. Oh, I think Mommy is calling work to see if I can work everyday over time so she can show you the place and send you back with all the juck you both can carry!!!!!

LOL! I hope the gals do have a good time. (Gives us an excuse to get away with stuff later on!!) :D No joke Frank; I'm considering renting a U Haul van for this one. I plan to get there Tuesday morning early and start setting up. With luck I should be finished by Friday! :eek:

Paws, My camper is just a 8x14 truck box on wheels. I could come early and pick up your gear and we could drop it off tues nite if you are not too far on the western side of the park. don

Thanks Don; but, I'm just pulling Frank's chain. He has a Guard training assembly that week-end is kind of working the GT on the fringes. Seriously though; I have picked up a bunch of gear and still buying! May need to make two trips. :eek:

Guess what; bought more gear!! :D

Now let me see for Sunday Breakfast I'll need:

11 Dozen eggs
20 pounds of potatoes
20 pounds of sausage
10 pounds of bacon
5 pounds of ham
5 pounds of cheddar cheese
5 pounds of flour
6 gallons of milk
8 gallons of orange juice
4 gallons of tomato juice
1 gallon of buttermilk
2 quarts sour cream
4 quarts half and half
10 dozen biscuits
10 dozen pancakes
6 pounds of regular coffee
3 pounds of decaf coffee
10 pounds of sugar
2 pounds of sugar twin
1 pound of salt
1/2 pound of baking powder
1/2 pound onion powder
1/2 half pound garlic powder
5 quarts of pancake syrup
6 pounds of butter
2 pounds of lard
2 quarts EV Olive Oil
5 pounds of onions
6 pounds of green peppers
10 bottles of TexasPete
4 bottles of catsup
2 bottles of mustard
10 pounds of tomatoes.... :confused:

Oh, plus any other suggestions....

oh and four volunteers!! :D

Menu is:
Sausage gravy and biscuits
Buttermilk Pancakes
Scratch Buttermilk Biscuits
Sausage Patties
Bacon Strips
Hash browns
Potatoes O'Brian
Eggs Any Style Including Omelets
Scrambled Eggs ala Paws
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Coffee (Regular and Decaf)
Tomato Juice
Orange Juice
Fresh Milk

And anything else your little hearts desire please make it known! :D

Special requests such as Eggs Benedict, French fluffy omelets, shirred eggs, bagels, etc; please make it known in advance!

Thanks!! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back