Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Direct link for the draw results for AZ

Delw

AZ G&F Draw Results

The AZ game and fish phone # is 602-942-3000 and then when they start blabbing just hit the #2......
yes it says spring but it will also show current results when they are up.....

MAybe someone will get it posted tomorrow....

I was told by 5pm today barring any problems HAHA.(they must have had problems)...

in the hunting regs it says on the 12th as well
Then on the phone # it says the third week in july then on the webpage it says 28th....

Delw

"This Press Release in from AG&F: Press Release Contacts: Rory Aikens, (602) 789-3214 or Joe Janisch, (602) 789-3215 2002 Big Game Draw Complete The 2002 big game drawing is complete and the information will be available starting Monday at 8 a.m., advised Arizona Game and Fish Department officials. A new wrinkle this year – having applicants apply via the Internet, has been a remarkable success with 115,175 applications being received online. “Although we had planned to provide online applicants with individual results via e-mail, that process has been delayed due to technical difficulties. However, if you applied on-line, you will receive an e-mail saying the draw is complete. That e-mail will also provide you a direct link to the site to get the draw information, so it is really only one small step away from what we had hoped for,” said Linda Melker, the Information Systems supervisor. All applicants can access the Game and Fish Internet page at www.azgfd.com to find out if they have been drawn, or can call (602) 942-3000, press “2” and follow the prompts. Be sure to have on hand your Department ID number (which is a Social Security number for most people), and the month and day of your birth. Draw Supervisor Marvel Meadows said this was another record year with 242,270 applications being received, which is a 14,526-application increase from last year"

Delw

Delw-THANKS for posting the info on the Arizona draw.I was wondering what was wrong.I'll just have to wait a couple more days like everybody else.
Thanks again!

GR

Thanks for the continued updates Del ;)

I am not as anxious as I was, being as Shaky has been puttin in for 5 yrs and DKO has been doin it for 6 yrs, guess I'm more curious than anxious.

Oh and lets not forget Del takin 20yrs to draw his tag........BUT........then again it seems he was puttin in for antelope instead of elk all of those years :rolleyes:

You might wonder how I know this....well....I will tell you.....uh....Del sent me my apps in the mail and filled out the app for me, complete with units to apply for, as an example. Well I copied it JUST like he had it and for 4 days AZgfd called me wanting to know why I was applying for elk hunts with 2000 series numbers which are for antelope :eek:

Now can you imagine if I had received a antelope tag in the mail...... :mad: :mad:
I would have made a special trip to Az just to visit with Del
:eek:

I just could not hold out any longer Del :D

I had to share that TRUE story with the Hunttalk crew :D :D ;)

I ddint think you would have held out this long ... I know I wouldnt have LOL.....

I still crawl in a hole when I think about it.... :D :D
Delw

Back