Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Deercam pictures of the 14th-23rd, Bucks!

schmalts

As predicted the bucks are now moving into the woods again now that the Acorns are dropping. What sucks is the bucks did not show up until the 22nd and my battery went dead the next day :mad: So the camera sat idle for 13 days doing nothing. makes me wonder what I would have seen. well its back out in the same spot and the battery should last another 9 days but I will not be back there again until october :eek: . I forgot my solar panel I wanted to rig up. There was 80 pictures, here are a few of the better ones.
Anyway, here are the pictures click the link to see the rest of them, i will only post a few here as a direct picture upload. So to see the rest.. Click here
deer%20august%20079.jpg

deer%20august%20019.jpg

deer%20august%20070.jpg

deer%20august%20069.jpg

Hey Bud,

Get a leaf river.
Mine took nearly 1200 (yes twelve hundred) pics the first time out for about 30 days.
At least then you havent wasted all that time!

I shutter to think how many good bucks I have missed because I ran out of batteries or film over the years

NICE PICS!

JB i wont spend that kind of money on a camera. Before i do i would get 3 of these cheap ones to cover more area. Once i get set up with solar panels i will be in good shape. The camera is only limited to its batteries!
Nut, I have a wedding to go to next weekend then i am off to MT for a week, so checking it is not an option.

Hey Schmalts......I'm seeing the same thing here......while I've been getting nothing but does and fawns all summer, the bucks are now moving back into the cover..........started about a month ago with the little scrubs.......then a couple weeks ago a started seeing young 4x4 and 5x5s...........and finally this morning I got my fist pic of a good buck........

Young bucks sparring

17390sparring-med.JPG

17390sparring2-med.JPG

Just one of many.....this is one of the young 4x4's with a scrub in tow

17390lil_bucks-med.JPG

And here is the big fella.........sorry for the editing and cropping, but it was needed to lighten up the picture enough to make out his rack.....he ain't all that wide, but he sure is high. I think I know this buck, and have pics of him from this spring......I'll need more (and better, LOL) pics of him to know for sure.......still waiting for the "Big 8" to show......

173909-16-05_Leaf_River_002.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back