Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

December Elk unit 46-2

IdahoHunter12

I drew a bull tag for unit 46-2 and have been hunting it hard but solo this month. I have seen several groups of cows in the desert and the bruno canyon as well as Mule deer and prong horn but have yet to locate any bulls. This is not my usual hunting area and am struggling alone to find these bulls, also my tag expires December 31st. I am taking a few days for the holidays with my family and am planning to hit it again before season end. Any advice on where I can locate some bulls would be greatly appreciated.

I will give you credit though, you did attach an avatar photo - something about 98% of drive by "something for nothing' don't bother to do.

Unless there is a significant amount of snow the Bulls are still up top.Get high my friend! 🔥 🎄

The mountains have several feet of snow, the desert and the canyons very little. To get high I would have to cross the boarder into Nevada which isn't an option with my Idaho tag. I do very much appreciate the advice though!

The mountains have several feet of snow, the desert and the canyons very little. To get high I would have to cross the boarder into Nevada which isn't an option with my Idaho tag. I do very much appreciate the advice though!
I imagine the rut is almost over there so following the Cows probably won't help.Pretend your
just out shed hunting.9 times outta 10 the bulls will fall right in your lap.Ha!Ha!Good luck and Happy Holidays! 🔥 🎄

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back