Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Daytona

yeah i agree slick. hes a hell of a talent and seems to have a ton of class. great upcoming role model for kids, which we need. im proud for him and the wood brothers. the silver fox said tonight that he believes that the kid will end up running a full schedule in cup. the sponsers have requested it. i think he goes to roush in a couple years

He could well be the next big thing (with the right sponsors and a bit of luck) but he does have a long row to hoe. Though I am a Chevy fan, I'm pulling for the kid!

First
On
Race
Day

Nobody else stood a chance!!! the Woods brothers should be proud. The kid was helping so many people all through the race he probably didn't know he was leading until after the checkered dropped and his crew chief told him he's won.

One of the best Daytona 500's I've ever seen. The best? When Dale Sr. won it.

RJ

Great Race even if my hometown boy got wrecked in "the big one". JJ will be back for another run at the cup come chase time.

As far as Junior is concerned, I think he's just snake bit. Even when he seems to do all the right things, he just can't win.

I don't think he's snakebit, he's just not that good.

Last edited:
i couldnt disagree more. dale jr. has won on 1/2, 1, 1 1/2, 2 1/2 mile tracks. every kind but a road course so he can definetly get the job done. i think hes just lost some motivation but i believe hes got it back. hes a hell of a talented driver. i think he wins at least 4 races and contends for the cup this year

i couldnt disagree more. dale jr. has won on 1/2, 1, 1 1/2, 2 1/2 mile tracks. every kind but a road course so he can definetly get the job done. i think hes just lost some motivation but i believe hes got it back. hes a hell of a talented driver. i think he wins at least 4 races and contends for the cup this year

If you live anywhere close to CO I'll buy the first few rounds if he finishes in the top 5.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fossil Ridge
Back