Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Darkside Members

hmmm mention it to oscar... But i think it will fail ...... besides then we couldnt let elkchsr and elkhunter in..... and what fun would that be LMAO

What did you wnt todo in this DarkSide forum?
I am not sure i follow you

explain in detail please

Delw

Elkhunter!!!
I think the fisherwoosies are just not up to taking us on and are wanting to go hide in some little corner like a bunch of whipped pups.....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!They are just way to easy.....ROFLMAO!!!
;) :D

You know fellas
Yahoo has this thing that you can set up your own little club and chatter instantly..It's even free and you don't even have to tell them what the secrete club is all about, because they don't care...LOL!!!
:D

I agree with AJ, we should let the elk boys in on our new forum. We did invade their site and took it over. And they say we are the weak ones! Ha Ha
Besides, if they ever chose to brave civilization and visit us down here in hell, then we can have them carry our gear to our tournaments.
Come over to the darkside elky boys. ;)

You can trust me to carry your gear.... :D
Hey Del, Bill....The store will be overflowing with goods very soon....HAHAHA!!! :D :D :D

There are a bunch of these guy's down here and it is you and I that seem to keep these threads alive, And looking below this one on the fisherwoosie page, there are a lot for them to pick from...HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D :D :D

Probably at the local watering hole sitting at the round table arguing on a stratagy on which to get us back on all of the ribbing..It just seems that none of their weapons seem to work... We after all are hunters and they only lowly fisherwoosies and how do you actually compete with that...HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :D :D :D
It would be like The U.S. military taking on Mexico....They would kinda put up a fight..But stand no chance at comming close to winning.....LMAO!!!!! :D :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back