Danielle got an unexpected suprize

Delw

from my parents when they got back from NY. Seems my uncle was cleaning out one of his rental homes and was in the attic and found a almost brand new micro midas its #25 to #45 lbs drawweight and a 25 -27" draw length

Just perfect.. she can pull it back to...
So now I have to get her practicing so I have a bow hunting partner. I dont think she will make the 40lbs by the end of the year but she's said she was going to try.... it would be awsum if she made it.... now I will have to get arrows and stuff for it(it came with arrows and a quiver)

what kind of sights and release ?
What about and arrow rest? think those whisker types work for a kid better?

Delw

thats really cool del. i know she will like that, i wish they had one when john got his.

That is great Del. I would like to get my boys one that properly fit them also. So I hope all goes well for her. I think the whisker biscuit would help her alot for the first couple of seasons.
cool.gif

you've seen the rest on my bow and it's not for pulling with fingers she might want to start out with that it's what i did. tell danni i said hi. maybe next time i come we can shoot together.
hope you get drawn for antelope my dad really needs a tag.
wink.gif
;p

I will tell dani hi when I see her next week... she went off to church camp for a week. I barely remember your sight and rest, I am sure your dad will fill me in.

I hope we get drawn for antelope as well...

next time your here we will go out and shoot coyotes like we had planned in the past... just this time make sure your dad has enough of time to stick around...

Delw

That is way to cool Del, you will have to take some pics of her killing her first targets with it!!!
smile.gif

Del,

Thats great. My boys are 10 and 8 and both shoot now. They both have bows and it is a great stress relief to go in the back yard and wear a 3d target out together. I was a hard ass with them and set their bows up with a TM hunter rest...the arrow falls off from time to time but it forces them to watch their form. Good luck and have fun!!!!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back